Sunday, May 10, 2009

More On My Labour Day Weekend !!!

3days 2nights passed so quick..Time to go back to KL..Definitely some photo sessions with my cute Ah B la..See you next month Ah B for your birthday !!!!

Pictures of me and my Ah B - Kai-Jin



Kenneth with Ah B

Me with Ah B in his playground lol

Some pictures of the very cute Kai-Jin !!!






Picture with some crazy people I met during the trip, there was 19 of them and I knew 2 of them before this trip, Kevin the guy a the left and his wife, Adele the pregnant one under my armpit lol Some are not in this picture, really cool and crazy people..Nice to know you guys lol

Follow Amos back to KL as he said Kuala Terengganu was nice to drive and shorter time as he said when he came from KL, but I heard people said this way is a lots longer and futher. But I chose to follow them and stop at Kuala Terengganu for lunch. It was intersting ride back KL. He loved overtake other cars whenever he got chance to do so lol

A place names "Mangkuk" lol Means bowl in English and in Malay people use to say someone have no brain, stupid like a empty bowl... lol

Coastal highway view !!

The beautiful coastal highway !!!

You can see in front was raining so heavily, it was coming towards us...Arrrr

It was so jammed at the Karak highway !! Reach home at 11pm man !!!


Video of Ah B playing with Eric Pak Pak !!!



Was playing this 1,2,3 thing with Ah B and he loves it !!! Even without I say 3 he was just holding his neck back ready to go down lol Cute cute


No comments:

Post a Comment