Monday, May 4, 2009

I am back !!!

Hey guys, I am back to KL on sunday night after a great weekend at Bubbles Dive Resort, Perhentian Island. Went back to help out for the busy weekend, brought people out for snorkeling and water confidence, did a dive only because it was so busy for the dive centre, stayed awake at night till 5am for the turtle watch, there was 2 turtles that came up and down for many times, so the whole beach is full with their tracks lol Met some friends and some new friends and we all had a great time, playing volleyball in the rain and at dark till 7.30pm, cant really see the ball tho lol Enjoy playing a card games name "Yaniv" and "Chor Tai Dee" till late and had lots of fun !!! And I got to play with baby Kai-Jin for 2 days as well, miss him now :-( He is so cute now !!! Was stucked in the traffic jam as well for hours but I fall asleep because it wasnt me driving lol Wait for my next post !!! Check out what I did after the adidas fashion show at Mid Valley :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment