Sunday, April 12, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away

It has been raining so much for the last two weeks, what the hell is going on in KL ? I remember when I worked on the island, the rain is not as much as this, even tho near to the monsoon season. Here, raining like every single day !!!! Grrrrrr... Normally in the evening around 4-5pm, and it can last for a very long time, hate it !! So cold everyday and I dont like cold weather, we are in Malaysia, not other countries, we dont really need the cold and rainy weather, we should get lots of sun, sunny day everyday !!! For example today, it rains in the afternoon then stopped for a bit, of course I laid in my bed for longer time and it is so comfy to sleep !! And then, it rains again from 4ish till now, OMG !! Dunno when the rain is gonna stoppppppppppp, makes me feel lazy to go anywhere and do anything apart of staying in my room and sleeping !!
I wish the rain, rain go away for next week !!

2 comments:

  1. What do you think I did wrong ?? Tell me !!
    I think it is because of you, send the bad weather from Cleveland to me here.. Blek

    ReplyDelete