Sunday, April 19, 2009

Baby Kai-Jin Was In Town !!!

Baby Kai-Jin was back in town with the parents - Peisee and Ronnie few days ago for a jab. He got fever a bit then had to delay the jab. Last time I saw him was about a month ago, and he grew up a lots :-) He is taller now but still cute !!! Snapped lots lots of photos with him and of him as well.. :-)

This is his 1st picture I took !! :-) How cute was that !!!

Errr....

His favourite book for now !!! That's not my monster...

Fed him some biscuits and I asked him to pose lol

This is what I had for my dinner that night, Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken !! Niceeeee

This is Barbeque Beef Ribs !! Yummy !!!

He loves playing with ice now even tho it's a bit cold !!

With his mummy at the clinic !! There were so many kids there and he kept looking at them !!

With the dad, same case again, kept looking at other kids !! Look at his face !! :-D

He got attracted by other kids lol Cute right ???!!!



Thats all for his day 1 and 2 in town, stay tuned for more !! Got more on day 3 and 4 !!!

2 comments:

  1. He is very very cute. Extremely cute.. And I miss him! Will try la.. try hard to go diving in Aug. heh heh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course he is very cute !! :-) Try go la in August then let me know, so I can go also mah...wahaha..More of him coming soon, stay tuned !! :-P

    ReplyDelete