Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What's Wrong With Me Now ???!!!!

I dunno what happened to me recently, I seem like losing my focus on work and sleep late like 3am almost every night. What thing is in my head ?? What What What ?? Is it the city life not suitable for me ? Is it too many temptations here ? Am I thinking too much ? Am I missing someone ? Am I missing the island life ?

One of my friend told me that I seem lost now, out of focus on work and dont have a good memory as I was last time !!! I appreacite those advises, but I think I lost tho. I always dunno what I really want and I normally dont think much about what I want to do !!! It happened a lots when I worked at the island, they asked me what I want to do during the 4months of monsoon season, My answer always the same, "Errrrr, dunno !!" Am I being lazy now ? Too comfortable ? I have no idea man !!! What should I do now ??!!! :-(

4 comments:

  1. welcome to the world of being stuck in a busy city with a lot of pressure and deadlines!
    get back to the island turtle boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it's just the withdrawal symptom from the island.

    Maybe you should take a couple of days off work. Go out with some friends or go for a short holiday to Penang or Melaka or anywhere nearby. Just to get your head straight again.

    Or maybe even read a book from Donal Trump. :)

    Cheer up bro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe you are just thinking too much. Be the happy boy that you are and dont think that much

    ReplyDelete