Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Smallest Hermit Crab I Ever Seen

I found this amazing hermit crab when i was working at Bubbles Dive Resort, Perhentian Island last year in September. Oh may be it wasn't found by me, it was found by my friend on a piece of plank wood. He showed this little thing to me and I said "Cool !! " and I kept playing with it and showed it to everyone !!! Just imagine how small is it !! And it is not easy to take pictures of this little thing lol That is my ring and that is the size of the cute little fellar !! I let it crawled on my hands and it is so tiny !! Cool huh ??!!!

I let this cute crab go and wonder how big is it now ??!! Hmmm..

2 comments:

  1. Aww it's a micro! Seriously, that small of a hermit crab is called a micro. I'm so glad to hear you let it go so it can live on. It can grow bigger than a baseball, and can live up to 50 years in the wild. Thanks for giving him his freedom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, it is a micro !! Of course I let it go, coz I did some conservation project before and I love nature !! :-D

    ReplyDelete