Monday, March 16, 2009

Puppies

There is a street dog gave birth to 8 puppies just in front my house. It happened few days before I went back hometown. Dad built a shelther kinda stuff in front the house as a store but without doors or walls, it is just to put his used construction stuffs.
Mum told me 2 of the puppies died few days they were borned, it was raining lots and she assumed that is the reason they died, because of cold. Mum moved those puppies to somewhere higher and put some cardbord underneath them so that they are not too cold. How nice is that ! :-)
When I came back to KL, those puppies still havent open their eyes yet, they are so cute and I think there is 3 black colour puppies and 3 brown colours one, the mum is brown colour which mean the dad of those puppies is possibly a black dog ??!!!

Snapped some shots of those cute puppies !! Mum said may be she wants to get 1 more dog to put at the front part of the house, as Doggies is at the backyard. Which 1 do you think my Mum should take ?? Hmmm..

1 comment: